Seminars differ from workshops in that they are shorter in duration and are less interactive - although questions are encouraged.
Seminars and speakers can be arranged for any group on topics including:
- Forensic science generally
- Sub disciplines of forensic science eg DNA, Fingerprints, Crime scene examination
- The interface of science and law
- Application of statistics to forensic science
- Quality management
- Introduction to the Australian legal system
- Expert evidence
For more information regarding organising a seminar please contact us
What's on offer
Download our brochure which outlines the range of face-to-face and on-line training workshops we have on offer. Remember that the ones listed here are only a starting point. Each workshop is specifically tailored for the client.
Download our brochure which outlines the range of proficiency tests we have on offer. These tests cover the end-to-end forensic examination/analysis process