Seminars differ from workshops in that they are shorter in duration and are less interactive - although questions are encouraged.
Seminars and speakers can be arranged for any group on topics including:
- Forensic science generally
- Sub disciplines of forensic science eg DNA, Fingerprints, Crime scene examination
- The interface of science and law
- Application of statistics to forensic science
- Quality management
- Introduction to the Australian legal system
- Expert evidence
For more information regarding organising a seminar please contact us
What's on offer
These brochures outline some of the online and face-to-face courses we have on offer.