A tutorial is a method of transferring knowledge and may be used as a part of a learning process - it is more interactive and specific than a book or a lecture.
[email protected] are informative, interactive and specific.
Tutes to be launched later this year:
- The Australian legal system and an introduction to evidence
- Writing the report
- Giving evidence in court
- More information regarding the content of these tutes can be found here
Tutes to be launched later:
- Scientific processes and quality management for legal practitioners
- Forensic Biology for legal practitioners
- DNA for legal practitioners
- Statistics for legal practitioners
For more information regarding [email protected] please contact us.
What's on offer
These brochures outline some of the online and face-to-face courses we have on offer.